Do you have something to share about implementing lean? Can you shed some light on your experience with lean tools or lean techniques? Why not submit an article, and share your knowledge and experience with NWLEAN members?
- Articles should be targeted to 1500 words (although longer is OK)
- Graphics may be included
- Articles need to be focused on some aspect of lean implementation
- A short bio may be included at the end of the article
- Include a promotional picture of the writer
- Attach the article (MS WORD format preferred) in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions are subject to NWLEAN policy (see http://www.nwlean.net/policies.htm#submissions)
Articles are FEATURED on the NWLEAN home page during the month of publication. This is a great deal of exposure, since the lean community regularly visits NWLEAN for information and updates. PLUS, each article is 'pre-published' in our SNEAKPEAK section the month PRIOR TO publication, for even greater exposure! And finally, all articles are archived on both the NWLEAN website, as well as the TOOLS CD that NWLEAN distributes around the world.
You will be informed when the publication date of your article will be (generally the first of the month). Thanks for supporting NWLEAN!